Get to Know Our Staff: 31 Questions with RVT Jordan Brinker
Jordan Brinker is our Lead Registered Veterinary Technician at Mass Ave Animal Clinic and such an integral part of our team. Her very favorite part about being an RVT is being able to educate clients about their pets health and wellness. She lives in north Indy with her husband, John Paul, and their four-legged wild child dog, Berkley and cat, Shrimp. Find out several more fun facts about Jordan in our staff interview below.
1. What was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
In high school, I worked at a canoe rental in the summer and a ski resort in the winter.
2. At what age did you know you wanted to work with pets?
Jordan: 19? It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with my life!
3. What are three 3 words to describe MAAC to a new client?
Jordan: Compassionate, Fun, and Hardworking.
4. What do you like most about MAAC?
Jordan: The staff and the clients. We have fun a staff and our clients are great!
5. What aspect of your job do you enjoy the most?
Jordan: I love most every aspect. The pets, the people, and the location.
6. What is your all time time favorite movie?
Jordan: 10 Things I Hate About You. RIP Heath Ledger.
7. Who is your favorite actress of all time?
Jordan: Jennifer Aniston.
8. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you have and why?
Jordan: A tent, matches, and my dog.
9. If you were an animated character, who would you be and why?
Jordan: CatDog. So I can see what it’s like to be both a cat and a dog.
10. How do you define success?
Jordan: Being happy in what you do with your life.
11. If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Jordan: J.K. Rowling. I would love to have an imagination that invented Harry Potter.
12. If you could only drink one beer or cocktail for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Jordan: Wine. I love a good cab!
13. What is your current favorite place to visit in Indianapolis?
Jordan: There is one secret spot in Eagle Creek Park that I visit sometimes. Its view is worth it.
14. If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see?
Jordan: Is Woodstock considered a historical event? That would have been amazing!
15. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Jordan: It’s a toss up. Mashed potatoes or Asparagus.
16. If you were an animal what would you be?
Jordan: An Artic Wolf.
17. What celebrity do people think you look like?
Jordan: I’ve heard Blake Lively, but I don’t think so.
18. What do you always want to try but have not yet?
19. What if your favorite thing to do on your days off?
Jordan: Honestly, I look forward to a couple glasses of wine and sweat pants.
20. What is an ability you wish you had?
Jordan: I wish I had the ability to be Fearless.
21. What is one item on your bucket list?
Jordan: Help with a puppy mill rescue.
22. What is the first concert you attended?
Jordan: I hate this question. Unfortunately, it was Nickelback.
23. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Jordan: My parent’s house. Or pay off my student loans.
24. What is the one food item that you can never resist eating?
Jordan: Sour candy.
25. What is one thing you can’t live without?
Jordan: My dog (don’t tell my husband ).
26. What places do you like exploring in Indianapolis?
Jordan: I like going to new bars and restaurants.
27. What phobias do you have?
Jordan: When small dogs knees pop. It freaks me out!
28. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Jordan: I want to own my own daycare for pets.
29. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Jordan: Real answer? Try to get along with your mom. She really is a great person.
30. Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
Jordan: My dream vacation would be hiking and camping. Or Snowboarding in Alaska.
31. When are you happiest?
Jordan: When I am with my husband and my dog curled up on the couch together.